In order to become increasingly competitive and remain in line with market developments, the management of REVESTIMIENTOS REFRACTARIOS, S.A. establishes a QUALITY POLICY, so that through the implementation of a QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, the objectives and requirements of the UNE – EN – ISO 9001: 2015 Standard, as well as those of the CLIENT, are achieved.
This QUALITY POLICY, spread throughout the organization, has the following purposes:
- Permanently satisfy the needs and expectations of our CUSTOMERS, in terms of performance, quality, reliability and safety, all at an adequate market price.
- Ensure that the elements of the QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM are dynamic and reviewable. Providing adequate material means, experienced and trained human resources, and prioritizing error prevention as a means of continuous improvement.
- Stimulate communication, creativity, initiative and a sense of responsibility within the staff of our company.
- Generate, through an effective and continuous application of the QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, the necessary trust both from our own staff and from our CLIENTS, ENTITIES AND OFFICIAL AGENCIES.
- Implement the necessary measures for the protection of the environment and comply with current regulations.
- Put into practice preventive measures as necessary in favor of SAFETY, in order to achieve ZERO RISK for our installation procedures.
REVESTIMIENTOS REFRACTARIOS, S.A. is a certified entity in accordance with UNE – EN – ISO 9001: 2015. In addition, in order to certify our technical training, to achieve the highest quality standards in services to the Petrochemical industry globally, its technical and construction management, has been approved by the American Petroleum Institute through its API-936 certificate, since 2012.
In order to continue growing internationally, we have several supervisors who have VCA 2 training and a wide variety of our installers and welders have VCA 1 training.
We have qualified personnel for different types of facilities, among others, by the following companies or organizations.
We are specialists and we have long experience working in facilities designed by:
Documentary Management System
We participate in the following document management and access control systems: